Our Suite of Applications from Motorola Solutions Increase Visibility, Communication, and Collaboration
In a world where every second counts, Motorola Solutions CommandCentral allows public safety personnel – from dispatchers and first responders to investigators and prosecutors and everyone in between – to gather, document, and review information as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Accurate data collection is imperative from the moment an incident report is called into a dispatcher – or even filed via a non-emergency form. Information flowing back and forth between on-the-ground responders, dispatchers, and members of the public must be accurate and easily accessible.
Keeping it all together, organized, accessible, and secure is a monumental task.
Centralized Operations Is Essential to Success
Having a centralized, cloud-based operational unit is essential to success. Using intelligent correlation, CommandCentral collects and builds an accurate and complete case file as incidents unfold, providing a 360-degree view.
Multiple CommandCentral Applications Provide Maximum Visibility
With Motorola Solutions CommandCentral, your team will have access to up-to-the-second information. With nine (9) separate CommandCentral applications, agencies can work within a single application or leverage multiple apps to improve operations and inter-agency collaboration.
Some of these applications include:
By harnessing technology, you can effectively leverage your community’s valuable knowledge and forge a partnership built on trust by using tools that encourage transparency, accessibility, and collaboration. The CommandCentral Community platform offers an all-encompassing engagement solution, combining a range of capabilities to foster authentic relationships with the public. Empower citizens with tools like a public crime map that promotes awareness while ensuring data security and an anonymous tipping service that facilitates open dialogue. This unified approach also features a centralized, mobile-first web page designed to enhance the citizen experience and seamlessly integrate with your agency’s workflows, ultimately strengthening your agency’s bond with the community.
Key features include:
- Link Forms to Incident Records: Allow non-emergency reports via online forms that are automatically attached to incident reports
- Camera Registration: Allow the public to register their security cameras to provide assistance during investigations
- Digital Evidence Collection: Transfer digital media from public sources to your agency, then share it with CommandCentral Evidence.
CommandCentral Call Handling
By leveraging cloud capabilities, your agency can safeguard and enhance the experience for telecommunicators and citizens. Stay ahead in the evolving landscape of call-handling technology by swiftly deploying new functionalities through the native cloud solution, ensuring that the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) consistently delivers optimal customer service to the community while staying up-to-date with the latest advances.
The integrity of PSAP data and systems is ensured by integrating strict security controls and processes that protect against potential cyberattacks while simplifying IT operations with a standardized platform that reduces the need for dedicated IT resources. The adoption of a native cloud solution also helps to minimize on-site hardware, lower maintenance costs, and increase reliability and scalability.
Key features include:
- Advanced Integration and Data Sharing: The public can share multimedia messages (images, video) with PSAP, which can then be shared with first responders to provide assistance.
- Call Handling From Any Location: PSAP are afforded the ability to easily and quickly take 9-1-1 calls from any location when a back-up location is required.
- RapidSOS Accurate Caller Location: Device-based location information from enabled smartphones for more accurate location information
Enhance your response capabilities with a cutting-edge web-based police dispatch system at your disposal, ensuring swift reactions to critical situations and increased officer safety with a comprehensive 360° incident view.
A modern, intuitive interface helps dispatchers to rapidly process crucial information and dispatch incidents seamlessly, while first responders in the field receive effective communication and up-to-the-minute mission-critical incident data, ultimately enhancing incident outcomes through integration with CommandCentral Responder.
Incident reports are streamlined with direct access to tactical insights and operational analytics that not only enhance reporting efficiency but also eliminate the need to invest in and maintain separate report-writing technologies and training, providing cost-effective solutions for law enforcement agencies.
Key features include:
- Visual Notifications: A streamlined, intuitive dispatch layout provides clear visual notifications on alerts, expired timers, new comments, and new incidents.
- Type-Ahead Address Validation: Improve accuracy and save time with location recommendations and verification.
- CommandCentral Reporting: Export, print, and analyze agency reports without expensive and time-consuming third-party software.
Experience comprehensive situational awareness with CommandCentral Aware, a dynamic platform that consolidates your resources and events onto a single, customizable map. This versatile tool integrates 9-1-1 calls, CAD incidents, radio and vehicle positions, sensors, cameras, and more, enabling you to gain invaluable insights for informed decision-making.
Unify resource and incident mapping effortlessly with an ESRI-based map, aggregating event, and device locations while also layering GIS datasets, traffic, weather, boundaries, landmarks, buildings, and floor plans from ArcGIS for enhanced spatial orientation. The modular drag-and-drop user interface is tailored to specific roles and preferences, spanning one to three screens and offering personalized views and filters based on event type, devices, geofences, and agency-defined criteria. This adaptable system allows agencies to preconfigure units, simplifying unit location management and communications.
CommandCentral Aware accommodates mobile use, extending operational visibility to Android and iOS tablets and smartphones anywhere an internet connection is available.
Key features include:
- Remote Incident and Response Monitoring: View all location-based data (including vehicles, radios, cameras) together in real-time and on a single map to provide a more coordinated and informed response to the situation on the ground.
- Rules Engine: Automate workflows that associated related data for a comprehensive view of an incident or threat.
- Live Streaming from Any Video Management System: Allow nearby agencies of all sizes to access real-time video feeds from within the consolidated map for greater situational understanding.
CommandCentral Responder provides officers with a comprehensive solution, facilitating effective responses, streamlined documentation, and quicker reintegration into duty. Officers can optimize their responses in the field through interactive dispatch assignment management, real-time incident and unit tracking on a map interface, and direct access to state and national databases for enhanced situational awareness to support well-informed, real-time decision-making.
Officers can effortlessly document incidents with multimedia evidence, including photos, audio, and videos, and even automate the transcription of incident narratives. Equipped with purpose-built digital tools that enable intelligent data sharing and task automation, officers can efficiently manage incidents, maximizing their time on patrol.
Key features include:
- In-Field Incident Reports: Incident reports can be initiated with a single touch to update event details, comments, and location
- Dictated Narrative: Dictations are automatically transcribed to text and attached to the record in CommandCentral Records.
- Assisted Narrative: Machine learning automatically links to people, vehicle, organizations, or location records mentioned in the primary narrative.
MCA is one of the largest and most trusted integrators in the United States, offering world-class voice, data, and security solutions that enhance the quality, safety, and productivity of customers, operations, and lives. More than 65,000 customers trust MCA to provide carefully researched solutions for a safe, secure, and more efficient workplace. As your trusted advisor, we reduce the time and effort needed to research, install, and maintain the right solutions to make your workplace better.
Our team of certified professionals across the United States delivers a full suite of reliable technologies with a service-first approach. The MCA advantage is our extensive service portfolio to support the solution lifecycle from start to finish. www.callmc.com