MCA will be attending the Alabama Attorney General’s Law Enforcement Summit on September 19th. The summit will be held at the Montgomery Campus of Church of the Highlands from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Shawn Terry of MCA will be attending the event to highlight Motorola Solutions, emergency vehicle equipment, and upfitting.
The speakers for the event include:
- Attorney General Steve Marshall;
- Kylla Lanier, Deputy Director of Truckers Against Trafficking; and
- Captain Don Jones, Patrol and Training Divisions Captain at the Knoxville Police Department.
The summit is open to law enforcement and prosecutors. You must be registered by September 5th to attend. Register for this event.
There are also opportunities for continuing education credit at the Law Enforcement Summit. If you are attending the event, be sure to take advantage of the following:
- 6 hours of continuing education and executive-level continuing education credits by the Alabama Peace Officers’ Standards; and Training Commission
- 5.3 hours of mandatory continuing legal education (MCLE) credits by the Alabama State Bar/