Why You Should Attend the SBC In-Building Public Safety Communications Seminar
On Wednesday, February 22, 2023, from 9 am to 2:30 pm, join industry experts for an interactive seminar on in-building public safety communications. The event is being held at the LBJ Student Center Building at Texas State University, 109 Student Center Drive, San Marcos, Texas.
During the seminar, attendees will hear from Safer Buildings Coalition leadership and the MCA team on the topics of radio communications for schools and law enforcement response times.
The full agenda, to be presented by SBC leadership and sponsor members, will feature:
- The 3 Pillars of In-Building Public Safety Communications
- Emergency Responder Communications Enhancement Systems (ERCES): General Requirements Review
- The important role of the Frequency License Holder/Radio System Administrator
- Designing to minimize noise and interference
- National and Local Code Requirements for Public Safety Radio Communications
- Recent and Planned Code Updates – NFPA, IFC, Local Amendments
- System Testing, Monitoring, and Best Practices
- NEW! Info about NICET Certification for Designers and Technicians
- The Future of In-Building Public Safety Communications
Registration is free for all Safer Building Coalition members. Non-member industry attendees can register for the event for $195 per person (limit two seats per company). There will be a panel discussion, local town hall, and question and answer session, and lunch will be provided.
About The Safer Buildings Coalition
The Safer Buildings Coalition is a not-for-profit social welfare organization founded in 2012. Safer Buildings Coalition aims to ensure that First Responders (Fire, Law Enforcement, and EMS) can use state-of-the-art voice and data communications to communicate with one another inside buildings as well as to and from their Command Centers outside buildings during an event.
The shared vision among its members, which includes leading companies and organizations within the wireless and public safety industries, is to create safer buildings that possess advanced indoor public communications systems.
For over 30 years, MCA has provided expertly tailored communications solutions to property developers and builders in need of two-way radios, job-site connectivity, and wireless signal enhancement systems. Our team provides top-tier support for every aspect of your business and mission-critical communications projects from start to finish. Our engineers assess your needs, design custom solutions, and install systems that fit your organization’s exacting requirements.
For more information, give us a call or fill out the contact form below.