Event Highlights: SBC In-Building Public Safety Communications Seminar
Join leading industry professionals for a dynamic seminar on in-building public safety communications on Tuesday, March 7, from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM. The seminar will be hosted at the VFW Post 2872 located at 835 Sunset Drive, Athens, GA 30606.
Attendees will be able to listen to insightful discussions led by the Safer Buildings Coalition and MCA team, covering important topics such as radio communications in schools and response times for law enforcement.
The agenda, which will be presented by the Safer Buildings Coalition leadership and sponsor members, will include a comprehensive overview of the latest developments in the field.
- The 3 Pillars of In-Building Public Safety Communications
- Emergency Responder Communications Enhancement Systems (ERCES): General Requirements Review
- The important role of the Frequency License Holder/Radio System Administrator
- Designing to minimize noise and interference
- National and Local Code Requirements for Public Safety Radio Communications
- Recent and Planned Code Updates – NFPA, IFC, Local Amendments
- System Testing, Monitoring, and Best Practices
- NEW! Info about NICET Certification for Designers and Technicians
- The Future of In-Building Public Safety Communications
Registration is free for all Safer Building Coalition members. Non-member industry attendees can register for the event for $195 per person (limit two seats per company).
About The Safer Buildings Coalition
The Safer Buildings Coalition is a not-for-profit social welfare organization founded in 2012. Safer Buildings Coalition aims to ensure that First Responders (Fire, Law Enforcement, and EMS) can use state-of-the-art voice and data communications to communicate with one another inside buildings and to and from their Command Centers outside buildings during an event.
The shared vision among its members, including leading companies and organizations within the wireless and public safety industries, is to create safer buildings with advanced indoor public communications systems.
For over 30 years, MCA has provided expertly tailored communications solutions to property developers and builders needing two-way radios, job-site connectivity, and wireless signal enhancement systems. Our team offers top-tier support for every aspect of your business and mission-critical communications projects from start to finish. Our engineers assess your needs, design custom solutions, and install systems that fit your organization’s exacting requirements.
For more information, call or fill out the contact form below.